Communication Power that Your Office Needs — Today and Tomorrow
We work with you to find the Communications Server that will be just right for your communication needs.
- A highly advanced, expandable phone system with extensive, unique call-handling features.
- A flexible architecture that fully supports both digital- and IP-based communications.
- Superior voice mail capabilities with exceptional features and messaging options.
- A multi-level, highly customizable automated attendant for call routing.
- Automated call distribution (ACD) to maximize convenience for your callers.
Grows with your business — intelligently
Whether you have many users and outside lines, just a handful of each or something in-between, our Communications Server grows with you. For modest call-handling needs, a smaller system may do. From there, larger platforms allow additional growth and customization. The built-in voice mail maximizes both call-handling and voice mail storage. As your communication needs grow, you can easily and cost-effectively add lines (including high-capacity trunks), phones, and special options — if and when you need them.
Flexible enough to do the job, now and in the future
ATS's Communications Servers have a fully flexible platform. It can be digital-based, IP-based, or combined (digital-and IP-based) depending on your needs. All of the desktop phone models, both digital- and IP-based, provide advanced phone features. This lets you tailor your phone selection to your needs. ATS desktop digital phones come ready to plug into any digital phone jack.
Save yourself the trouble and expense of wiring new phone outlets
ATS's desktop IP phones work from anywhere on your network. They also can go to most remote sites with broadband service, so executives and others can work from home while still having access to the office phone system and all the features they are accustomed to.
- Standard Business Phone Service
- Phone Features such as Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Return and Three-Way Calling.
- Toll-free services
- Voice Mail / Voice Messaging
- Advanced phone systems
- Fax services
- DSL or Dedicated Internet Access
- Call Transfer
- Direct Inward Dialing and Direct Outward Dialing
- Line Restriction
- Station Line Identification
- Station-to-Station Dialing
- Three-Way Calling
- ISDN PRI
- Frame Relay
- ATM (Asynchronous Transfer Mode)
- VPN (Virtual Private Network)